Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Because I decided I’m in the Valentine’s Day spirit this year and I don’t feel a need to breathe fire on mortals, it’s time for a Twenties Unscripted Valentine’s Day giveaway.
Here are the giveaway details. Pay attention. Read. I know you are literate. So please read. Because, without fail, someone always comes to me with a question about these that is usually answered if they would just READ.
Ok, now that the moron memo is out of the way, here are the details:
Important stuff–what’s being given away: Two prize packages, each of which will include:
1) A Twenties Unscripted tote bag
2) A Twenties Unscripted shirt from the new pieces of merchandise that are being rolled out. Exclusive shit!
3) A book–your choice of one of the following:
- Demetria Lucas’ “A Belle In Brooklyn: The Go-to Girl For Advice On Living Your Best Single Life”
- Nikki Giovanni’s “Love Poems“
- “Love Letters Of Great Men Vol. 1”
Even more important stuff–how to enter
Respond in the comments section of this blog post with your favorite quote about love. Also, please include your Twitter handle if applicable. If you have some top secret government job and don’t want to publicize your Twitter handle, then email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org (Twitter is where I announce a lot of things, i.e. if you won.)
You only need to enter one quote. That puts you in the running. This is not raffle style. One chance for everyone.
Timeline: from now until 11:59 p.m. EST Thursday, February 13. Winners will be announced on Valentine’s Day.
Spread the word. Spread the love. And holla at me if you have any questions.